Skip to main content

Reply to this post | See parent post | Go Back
View Post [edit]

Poster: greenone Date: Jun 5, 2003 1:09am
Forum: etree Subject: How do I replace one show with a fixed copy?

I guess my previous subject line wasn't specific enough. I've tracked a show from here that is just up as one big SHN file into separate tracks. Whom do I contact to have this fileset replace the original?


Reply to this post
Reply [edit]

Poster: Diana Hamilton Date: Jun 5, 2003 1:38am
Forum: etree Subject: Re: How do I replace one show with a fixed copy?

That would be covered under this FAQ at the moment:

I don't handle files here, but for a replacement-fix, I think what you do is just upload the files without a directory, then alert the curators at the contact address, to do the replacement. Thanks for making it better, Dave!


This post was modified by hamilton on 2003-06-05 08:38:57